Smart Play-Choice UK Ltd
2.3 We may collect personal data about you from a variety of different sources, such as:
- From you directly, we may collect data when you provide us with personal data at the time of registering to Play e-gaming competition, complete a survey, and make a comment or enquiry, contact our customer services or for a variety of other reasons. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data unless you provide this information voluntarily.
- From cookies and similar technologies when you visit the Site,
- From other sources, such as commercially available sources, public databases and data aggregators to the extent permitted by applicable Data Protection Laws.
3. Information That We Collect About You
3.1 Types of personal data we collect from you directly, includes your:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Home telephone number or mobile number
- Play history
- Payment history
- Date of birth
- Information about the type of browser you use;
- Details of the web pages you have viewed;
- Your IP address;
- The hyperlinks you have clicked; and
- The websites you visited before arriving at our website.
- Your shopping / e-game play habits
- Preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
4.1 Subject to your prior consent where required under applicable Data Protection Laws, we may use your personal data to:
- Process your registration,
- Respond to your queries or comments,
- For the purposes of promotion, prize draws or competitions that you have entered into,
- Evaluate the use of our website, products and services and understand your browsing and shopping habits,
- Make game recommendations to you,
- Carry out analytics and market research,
- Analyse the effectiveness of our publicity & promotions
- Profile your purchases of products
- Prevent or detect fraud or other crimes and/or verify your identity,
- Verify/check your credit/payment status, and
- Process payment instructions
4.2 We may supplement the personal data you provide to us with other information that we hold or that we may receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes to provide you with more targeted products and services.
5. Social Network Plugins
5.1 Our service makes use of social network plugins (‘Plugins’). When you use our service that contains Plugins, information may be directly transferred from your device to the operator of the social network. We have no influence on the data gathered by the Plugins. If you are logged into the social network, your use of our Service can be referenced to your social network account. If you interact with the Plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, “Follow”, or “Share”, or enter a comment, the information may automatically show in your social network profile. Even if you are not logged into your social network account, it may be possible that the Plugins transmit your IP address to the social network operators.
6. Marketing Messages
6.1 We may send you, by post, email or push notification, details of upcoming game competitions, special offers, promotions and other information that we think may be of interest to you based on your previous play records and information you have given to us.
6.2 We may share your personal data with or pass it onto other companies and third parties, which directly support our promotional activities. Third parties may also, working on our behalf, market to you via social media channels.
6.3 From time to time we may also contact you for customer research purposes.
6.4 We may from time to time operate a ‘refer a friend’ or ’email a friend’ service to enable you to easily recommend game competition, offer or other information to a friend. If you use this facility please ensure that you have obtained your friend’s consent before you provide us with their personal data. When we contact the friend we will always tell them the name and email address of the person who made the referral. We will not use your friend’s information for any other purpose unless they consent to us doing so.
7. Protecting Your Personal Data
7.1 We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
7.2 Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
8. Your Choices, Rights and who to Contact
8.1 You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. And by updating your user or account profile, you can make a variety of choice about how your information is used.
8.2 You have the right to choose and restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
- Would like a copy of the personal data, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 (a small fee will be payable).
- Believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, and would like us to correct our records or update your personal data;
8.4 You can send an email to customer relations at: [email protected] or write to us at: Smart Play-choice UK Ltd, Suite 2A, Blackthorn House, St Paul’s Square, Birmingham B3 1RL.